I'm adding some posts that appeared in my school newsletters. The first is on Quizizz:
Use Quizizz to quickly create fun multiplayer quizzes for common formative assessments or closure of a lesson. Quizizz has a similar playing format to Kahoot. You can also generate a link so that students can complete a session outside of class. Here are a few tips to get started:
- Mark Quizizz public or private
- Add questions or import from existing Quizizz
- Mark the correct answer
- Play a session live or generate a link for homework
- See or download data on students who have completed a session
- Quizizz is integrated with Google Classroom!